Wednesday, November 18, 2015

SEE EMILY BLUNT'S ICE QUEEN IN 'HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR' EPIC CHARACTER POSTERS WITH CHARLIZE THERON & CHRIS HEMSWORTH! 'GODS OF EGYPT' TRAILER IS HERE!

'THE HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR
 EPIC CHARACTER POSTERS!
It really looks like 2016 could be one of the better years when it comes to epic movies, especially the spring and summer which are, besides GODS OF EGYPT and WARCRAFT, also bringing us THE HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR to the big screens exactly on April 22nd! You can feast your eyes on the first gorgeous characters posters and teaser before the first trailer hits us tomorrow (I will put it here when it appears so don't forget to drop by Wednesday)! Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron return to their roles in this epic prequel joined by Emily Blunt (who is riding a magical beast in the trailer) and Jessica Chastain and Sam Claflin as prince William! Our beloved MERLIN Colin Morgan stars as Duke of Blackwood!

EMILY BLUNT IS ICE QUEEN  
Long before the evil Queen Ravenna (Charlize Theron) was thought vanquished by Snow White’s blade, she watched silently as her sister, Freya (Emily Blunt), suffered a heartbreaking betrayal and fled their kingdom. With Freya’s ability to freeze any enemy, the young ice queen has spent decades in a remote wintry palace raising a legion of deadly huntsmen, including Eric (Chris Hemsworth) and warrior Sara (Jessica Chastain), only to find that her prized two defied her one demand: Forever harden your hearts to love. When Freya learns of her sister’s demise, she summons her remaining soldiers to bring the Magic Mirror home to the only sorceress left who can harness its power. But once she discovers Ravenna can be resurrected from its golden depths, the wicked sisters threaten this enchanted land with twice the darkest force it’s ever seen. Now, their amassing army shall prove undefeatable … unless the banished huntsmen who broke their queen’s cardinal rule can fight their way back to one another.



'GODS OF EGYPT' TRAILER
IS MASSIVELY STUNNINGLY EPIC
You can also check out the trailer for Gerard Butler's Ancient Egyptian epic movie GODS OF EGYPT which hits theatres next February! Nikolaj Coster Waldau plays Horus, Butler is Set in the lavish movie about which you can find out more in our massive premium spotlight!

54 comments:

  1. You know, I'd like to ride a polar bear. It would be an awesome means of transport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stand in line behind me, sister, I took the spot first :) I will scream tomorrow when the trailer comes and we see more of Millie Blunt riding her royal bear!

      Delete
    2. I hope she doesn't get any weird ideas after seeing Millie Blunt riding her royal bear!

      Delete
    3. you mean you don't like to be ridden?

      Delete
    4. That's what I'm saying. Do I look like a polar bear to you? Also, how can Emily be the ice queen when she's so hot? Well? Well?

      I thought so.

      Delete
    5. are you saying ice queens can't be hot?

      Delete
  2. Why are all the beautiful people in a movie I have no interest in seeing? I could care less about The Huntsman but damn that cast is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would you not care about it, Debs? There's no Kristen Stewart in it to ruin it this time :) And Blunt is riding a polar bear! OMG OMG OMG

      Delete
    2. Hahaha I guess the story just doesn't interest me. However, I sure would like to ride a polar bear.

      Delete
  3. Well you automatically know that Huntsman is on my must see list. Hellllloooo Chris Hemsworth. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh the posters for Huntsman look gorgeous. Blunt riding on the Polar Bear is absolutely epic. Now that's my kind of gal. Gotta see this one for sure.

    Now no one even noticed my lover Gerard or his movie. How could they overlook him like that darling. I'm so happy to see him in skirt and sandals again, looking hot and ferocious. Moi is getting all warm and tingly :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I screamed when I saw her riding in on the pooh bear! OMG OMG she beats Thranduil riding into the battle of the five armies on his royal Elk :) Now, when I appear for the first time on the big screen I pray it's me riding on a moss green dragon :) The royal Dezzy style! Or in chariots pulled by an army of snow coons!

      Gerry Berry does look nom in the trailer... although I did expect a more sensual trailer not bam bam ta dam like this one is :(

      Delete
    2. I would love to see you in a chariot dahlink. And you should be followed by a Royal contingent of penguins!

      Delete
    3. and coons and possums too, and a whole squad of red pandas and lemurs and meerkats!

      Delete
  5. A bevy of beautiful women, all in one movie. That one will do well, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure it will, especially now that they kicked that horrid wench out of the cast :)

      Delete
  6. Never saw the first, but I can't wait for this one! Looks soooo good! And I agree with Debs. Such a beautiful cast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either and I never will :) I'd rather grow a coon's tail on my bum that watch anything with that Twilight wannabe wench.

      Delete
    2. it would be fluffy and gorgeous

      Delete
    3. are big, granny? Why is that?

      Delete
    4. Why do you have such big teeth, granny?

      Delete
  7. too many beautiful women

    actually that's not true, you can never have too many

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.